Saturday 28 November 2015

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I wish I could talk to you. But I'm still hurt by what you did. There's many things that I'm angry about but let's just leave that for now. My heart still aches by the fact that I can't talk to him though I want to so bad, but I don't want to come in between your friendship again. It was a wishful thinking to believe that he felt the same way. I know he doesn't. And please don't lie to yourself. I know that you like him too. You're just denying it cause you don't want to hurt me. I want to ask about how you're doing but I know that you don't really bother about me. Cause I don't really mean anything to you. This is really not because of a guy. But how you're willing to hurt your friend whom you know is facing shit also so that you'll feel better. Nevermind. I got the hint already. Good luck in everything. And if you decide to start things with him, good luck too. You two deserve each other. Goodbye.

Yours sincerely,
The one who was betrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment