Sunday 22 November 2015

Let It Go



There's a lot of things that I have to force myself to adapt to after everything that has happened. Everything's changed. Nothing is hardly the same anymore. It took me a year to finally be readjusted and, it has been going oddly fine lately. But you know what's the most frustrating thing that could happen after finally settling down from all the madness and chaos? It's when the person who caused it all, comes back.

How can they be so bold to just come back just like that? And no matter how hard you try to stop yourself from being so nice to them, you can't. Because you know why? They've seen your vulnerable side. There's nothing to hide, cause they know everything. Somethings will still not change about one's character. You will only realize that when you meet someone who was with the "old" you. It's frustrating. I was already moving on and trying embark on this new awesome journey of redemption when suddenly, there's a road block. "Whyyyy must you do this to me maannn?"

You make me all confused again. I managed to fall for your sweet words and be mesmerized by your stupid stories. I really can't stop myself cause i thought i was still in love with you. I can't believe I thought of giving you a second chance..... 

But NO..

Dude, sorry. Not this time. I know this story is very anti-climatic. But before i get myself into anymore drama, get myself hurt and be back to square one, I think I'll just try to see life without you. You've done much damaged. Come on, do you really wanna see me go through that cycle again? No wayyyyy..I have to learn to let you go. I love this new me, I love the new me, I am embracing this change. You've taken so much from me, no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment