Saturday 28 November 2015

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

My best told me that I should be selfish for once. And not let anyone get in my way. I've been too nice to people that they ended up taking advantage of me. But I don't know I'd rather be hurt than hurt others. It's really bad karma. But of course I have to suffer with the consequences. He lied to me again and I can't believe that I let him do that to me for the second time. But the best part is that, it didn't hurt. I got used to his bullshits already. And then things were going great between me and this other guy, but I don't want to hurt my friend. So I lied to him, so that they'll be close again. It hurts cause he seemed to like me. I guess. But yeah, maybe god has better plans for me. This part, hurts a lot. But it's okay. I think I'll be okay one day. Have a nice day guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment